To Complete this Challenge:
Take 7-10 photographs of a place or various places that are meaningful to you
Decide on a location
Find an Interesting Subject
Find a place that is meaningful to you where you can take pictures
Decide what you want to shoot
Clean the camera lens on your device
Turn on the "gridlines"
function on your camera
Open your camera Settings and switch "grid" or "grid lines" to "on."
SOME THINGS TO TRY
1. Find your focus. Take a picture that focuses on one object or person.
2. Embrace the negative space. Take a picture that has 2/3 negative space.
3. Take pictures of your subject from different angles or perspectives.
4. Take a picture using a leading line to guide your focus.
5. Take a picture that plays with symmetry.
6. Take a few pictures of yourself in your meaningful place.
WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Upload 3 of your favorite images
in Google Classroom
and click on Mark as Done